If you visit the garden this Saturday,
You can help plant some delicious perennials
and some old favourite spring annuals too.
Jobs to be done this Saturday from 9am
- Revitalise some of the old eggplant and capsicum beds in readiness for planting peas and beans.
- Plant peas and beans.
- Thin Out Strawberries in raised beds and pot up those plants removed.
- Compost and manure Asparagus bed.
- Plant Asparagus Crowns.
- Compost and manure locations for Rhubarb.
- Plant Rhubarb Crowns.
- Mark new crop rotation beds with the appropriately coloured pegs.
Park at the Leisure Centre only
Enter the garden through the gate leading from the soccer fields.