So here it is, Rosemary Carrot and White Bean Dip .... Enjoy!
1 can cannellini, or butter beans
4 peeled and roughly chopped carrots
2 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
2-inch sprig rosemary (broken up a bit)
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
½ teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon Sriracha chilli sauce ( or other hot sweet chilli sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Prepare a medium size baking dish.
2. Rinse beans and set aside to drain.
3. Steam carrots for 3 minutes.
4. Place carrots, olive oil, sea salt and garlic in baking dish and stir to coat. Add drained beans and rosemary sprigs, mixing the sprigs under the veggies a bit. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
4. After cooling period, remove rosemary sprigs and place roasted carrot/bean mixture along with all other ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Puree until very smooth. If mixture is too thick, add more water, until you reach a spreadable consistency.
Serve at room temperature with crackers and/or fresh veggies.