Last weekend was a beauty, great people, great weather and lots done. Very Satisfying.
Join us in the garden this Saturday for...
- Water the garden with Jeff's liquid manure
- Jeff will teach us to make more liquid manure for spring
- Clean out the celery and iceberg lettuce beds and refresh them the "no dig" way
- Sow more seeds in the hot house
- Install cyclone wire in the hot house for the climbing beans and peas
- Turn the hot compost
- Continue the construction of the bath tub worm farms
- Experiment curl grub cure by water/molasses mix on half the compost pile
- Enjoy a tea/coffe and each other's company