A couple of weekends ago we had a lovely morning weeding, planting and chatting on the Hillside Native Food Forrest. It was a very productive couple of hours.
In a couple of weeks we will be commencing an experiment involving the best way to construct a no dig garden bed. This is a great opportunity for people to find out more about this easy and productive way of creating new vegie beds. Stay tuned to this blog for more details.
This weekend we will be:
- Showing Green Box backyard gardeners around
- Repairing the Pizza oven
- Procuring timber from Jamberoo for the shade house
- Planting out onion ,parsley and lettuce
- Preparing a materials list for the shade house
- Preparing a bed for kiwi fruit
- Enjoying morning tea & chat