Just over a year ago were we setting up our first hot compost. With Dan and Aaron there to guide us we had great success. Looking at these photos it is amazing how the garden has matured in the last year. The garden has grown and so has the number of people involved with the garden.
This Saturday we are welcoming a group from Albion Park who are in the process of setting up their own community garden. This Saturday will be a wonderful time to reflect on our journey and to offer support to a new group of community gardeners.
Job for Saturday – 17th March
- Welcome the Albion Park Gardeners and show off our wonderful garden.
- Empty half of raised garden of capsicums & chillies and fill with raked up mulch from pathways & fresh mulch. Top up with new compost.
- Move the rest of the mulch.
- Turn, bag or move compost.
- Enjoy morning tea together.