With a fresh New Year to greet - and much work to contemplate...
What better way to start than with a shared meal and drinks on Friday 6 January.
(plates, cups, eating utensils, tea and coffee will be available at the garden)
We will be gathering from 5.30pm for a 6pm start.
It should be a great night.
Jobs for Saturday 7th January
1) Mount the new message board
2) Clean up the garden (weeding and pruning)
3) Start a new Hot Compost
4) Set up olive barrels for composting spoiled fruit & veg
5) Harvest, harvest, harvest
6) Share a new years cuppa and catch up