Work on the hi-tech pizza oven is progressing well and we should be firing it up for the first time in the next few weeks. In the meantime the low-tech oven is doing us proud.
This Saturday we will be:
- Turning the compost
- Feeding the worms
- Taking the shade cloth off the hot house
- Planting out more seedlings
- Propagating more seeds
- Cooking bread in our wood fired oven
- Organising the meeting room
- Sharing tea or coffee, tasty treats and conversation
From 9am, please enter the garden from the Kiama Sports Fields. Parking is in the Kiama Leisure Centre car park or in Thompson St near the end of Bong Bong St. Please wear sturdy shoes and gardening clothes. Please bring a hat, gloves and a tasty treat to share for morning tea (a gold coin donation box available in lieu of bringing food). Hope to see you there.