Saturday 12 November
- Slash Bana Grass.
- Stake Tomatoes.
- Dig Potatoes.
- Cut pea stalks and remove all upper foliage.
- Plant new Ornamental ground cover and Perilla herb plants.
- Begin work on support for grey water tank.
- Harvest Chard, Broad Beans, Artichokes.
- Enjoy each others company over a cuppa.
Last weekend we had a great time on our bus tour in Sydney. We visited 5 wonderful Community Gardens, Woolloomooloo, Paddington, James St Reserve Redfern, Charlie's Garden and Randwick.
|Paddington Community Garden|
Each garden was a delight and an education. We look forward to welcoming Sydney gardeners to our garden in the future.
|Woolloomooloo Community Garden|